MT19 Tiger Lily Metal Roll
One (1) 12in x 59in roll of MT19 Tiger Lily Siser Metal.
Only 100% genuine Siser HTV is used. Size tolerance is +/- 1/4in on the width and 1in on the length.
Metal Heat Transfer Vinyl
Metallic Foil Look with a Super Soft Feel!
Dazzle customers with this precious metal HTV! Available in silver and gold, Metal features show stopping shine with a smooth finish and soft hand that can be washed and worn without becoming lackluster. This fashion forward material is ideal for bridal parties, spirit wear, and any occasion that needs a touch of gleaming chrome! Due to Metal’s pressure sensitive carrier, you can use the Heat Press Weeding Trick (heating the platen and weeding the design on the heated surface) for smooth weeding!
Metal is CPSIA Certified so it’s perfect for decorating children’s clothing and accessories.
Specifications: PET Composition • Pressure sensitive backing • brushed metal finish • 100 Microns/3.9 Mils • 45°/60° blade • Can not be layered.
|Cricut:• Blade: Standard|
• Setting: Iron-on
|Silhouette Cameo:• Blade: Standard, 2|
• Material: Heat Transfer, Smooth
• Speed: 8
• Force: 6
|Scan N Cut:• Blade: Standard, 2|
• Cut Speed: 1
• Cut Pressure: 3
|Roland GS/GX-24:• Blade: 45°|
• Gram Force: 80-90
• Offset: .250
• Speed: 30-50 cm/s
|Graphtec:• Blade: 45°|
• Gram Force: 8-9
• Tool: CB09U+0
• Speed: 30 cm/s
|Application instructions (home iron)• Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen|
• Cover design with Kraft paper or non-stick cover sheet
• Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
• Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
• Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
• If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet
and re-press for 5-10 seconds
• Peel carrier cold
|Application Instructions (heat press)• Cut in reverse|
• Weed excess material
• Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
• Apply design at 305°F/150°C
• Use medium pressure for 10-15 seconds
• Peel carrier cold
|Metal Applies to:• 100% cotton|
• Poly/cotton blends
• 100% polyester
|Laundering:• Wait 24 hours before 1st wash|
• Machine wash cold / mild detergent
• Hang item to dry
• Do not dry clean