GL37 Eggplant Glitter Roll
One 12in x 59in roll of Siser Glitter Color GL37 Eggplant.
Size tolerance is +/- 1/4in on the width and 1in on the length.
High quantities of this item MAY AT OUR DISCRETION be combined into fewer larger rolls of the same length as necessary per stock and shipping logistics.
Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
Attractive Designs with Eye Catching Sparkle!
Bling out plain designs for maximum appeal with the best Glitter HTV on the market! Available in over 30 vibrant colors, Glitter contains maximum sparkle without shedding any glitter flakes. Kids of all ages love the shimmer and pop, and since it’s CPSIA Certified it’s safe to apply on kids clothing. But did you know you can also sublimate directly onto white Siser Glitter!? Watch the video on how to sublimate here!
Glitter is CPSIA Certified, so it’s perfect for decorating children’s clothing and accessories.
Specifications: PU Composition • Pressure sensitive backing • Glitter finish • 325 Microns/12.8 Mils • 45°/60° blade • Do not layer
Manufacturer Suggested Cut Settings: (NOTE: Always do a test cut with the suggested setting and then adjust prior to cutting your design)
Setting: Iron On+
|Silhouette Cameo: |
Blade: Standard, 4
Setting: Heat Transfer
Cut Speed: 1
Cut Pressure: 5
|Roland GX-24: |
Gram Force: 180-190
Speed: 30 cm/s
Gram Force: 17
Speed: 30 cm/s
|Application instructions (home iron)|
• Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
• Cover design with Kraft paper or non-stick cover sheet
• Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
• Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
• Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
• If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet
and re-press for 10 seconds
• Peel carrier hot or cold
|Application Instructions (heat press)|
• Cut in reverse
• Weed excess material
• Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
• Apply design at 320°
• Use light/medium pressure for 10-15 seconds
• Peel carrier warm