BB02 BlackBoard Roll
One (1) 12in x 59in roll of BB02 BlackBoard Siser Heat Transfer Vinyl.
For use with regular chalk, not chalk pens, etc.
Size tolerance is +/- 1/4in on the width and 1in on the length.
High quantities of this item may be combined into fewer larger rolls of the same length by us as necessary per stock and shipping logistics.
Only 100% genuine Siser EasyWeed Heat Transfer Vinyl ( HTV ) is used.
BlackBoard™ Heat Transfer Vinyl
Write it, Wipe it, Repeat!
Now you can turn any fabric into a writable surface that can be used over and over again! New BlackBoard™ heat transfer vinyl by Siser®, transforms plain materials into a walking chalkboard – without making you feel like a walking sandwich board! Lightweight and super soft, BlackBoard is unlike any HTV you’ve ever experienced. This revolutionary material only needs 275°F of heat with medium pressure for just 15 seconds to create a machine washable chalkboard! With a low application temperature and warm peel carrier, this HTV is ideal for heat sensitive materials.
Compatible with standard chalk, Blackboard is as easy to re-use as it is to apply. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth to start again! There are countless ways to advertise, organize, and customize with BlackBoard heat transfer vinyl.
BlackBoard is CPSIA Certified so you can decorate children’s items with peace of mind.
Specifications: PU Composition • Pressure sensitive backing • Semi-gloss finish • 90 Microns/3.5 Mils • 45°/60° blade • Can be layered.
Suggested cut setting starting points. Cuts may need to be adjusted as each machine may vary slightly. Always do a test cut when working with new materials.
Blade: Standard, 2
|Application instructions (home iron)|
• Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
• Cover design with Kraft paper or non-stick cover sheet
• Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
• Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
• Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
• If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet
and re-press for 10 seconds
• Peel carrier hot or cold
• Cover completed design and press for 5-10 seconds
|Application Instructions (heat press)|
• Cut in reverse
• Weed excess material
• Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
• Apply design at 275°F/135°C
• Use light/medium pressure for 15 seconds
• Peel carrier warm or cold
BlackBoard™ Applies to:
Wait 24 hours before 1st wash
Machine wash cold / mild detergent
Dry on normal dryer setting
Do not dry clean