StarCraft Inkjet Printable Adhesive 10pack
Ten 8.5in x 11in sheets of StarCraft inkjet printable adhesive vinyl with a permanent solvent based adhesive and a matte finish. It has a matte smearproof inkjet printable coating, allowing you to print at home with an inkjet printer.
Instructions for use are just like any other adhesive vinyl, however you will want to add the laminate layer if the vinyl will be touched or exposed to water. Find the OraGuard laminate here in sheets and rolls.
|1-4 items||$12.99 / each|
|5-9 items||$11.99 / each||save 7.7%|
|10 or more items||$10.99 / each||save 15.4%|
Our inkjet printable matte finish permanent adhesive vinyl is specially designed for use with consumer grade inkjet printers (no laser printers) and can be used for print and cut operations with most any craft die-cutting machine. Print images using a standard inkjet printer and use print and cut technology with a die-cutting craft machine to cut around your image. Adhesive is permanent and waterproof. Appy to a smooth, clean, dry surface. Life expectancy is 1-3 Years Outdoors with average exposure to weather and elements. Severe conditions, detergents, and other factors may affect life of product outdoors.
Printing and Application Instructions
1. Print image right-facing (do not mirror) using print-and-cut with your die-cutting machine software. Print on the plain white side (not the side with the logo watermark).
2. Use your die-cutting software and machine to cut around image.
3. Peel and stick image to surface. For best results, surface should be clean, dry, and smooth (non-porous). Do not use window or other ammonia-based cleaners. Isopropyl alcohol is recommended for cleaning surfaces prior to application.
4. Use of transfer tape may damage printed image and is not recommended. Testing is recommended before using transfer tape. If you are using our UV Laminate to protect the image, transfer tape will not likely work or be difficult to use because the UV Laminate is specially formulated to repel adhesives, dirt, grime, and other contaminates.
1. Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
2. Inkjet printed vinyl can be more prone to damage if handled or exposed to harsh elements. For best protection, apply UV laminate prior to cutting with your die-cutting machine and software. You may also use a third-party UV acrylic spray to protect your image.
3. We recommend feeding one sheet at a time when printing. Do not load with other media types. Some printers may have difficulty feeding thicker substrates such as printable vinyl, especially flat tray fed printers.