L1OP Neenah Laser 1 Opaque Sheet (laser printable HTV for dark fabrics)
One 8.5in x 11in Sheet of Neenah Laser 1 Opaque laser printable heat transfer vinyl ( HTV ). For use on dark fabrics. For light fabrics use Techni-Print EZP.
PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASE OR USE. Product may be loosely rolled in quantities under 100 sheets.
LASER 1 OPAQUE® Heat Transfer Paper is easy to use for transferring laser photo-quality images or other graphics to dark colored materials, offering a soft, supple transferred image that is vibrant and durable – and will withstand many laundry cycles, regardless of the model of laser printer or copier.
**The Vinyl Spectrum does not support using this product, but we are providing it at the request of many customers. We cannot guarantee it will work for you, and are not responsible for replacing either product or garments, etc. **
|1-4 items||$1.29 / each|
|5-9 items||$1.19 / each||save 7.75%|
|10-24 items||$1.09 / each||save 15.5%|
|25 or more items||$0.99 / each||save 23.26%|
1. Print image right reading.
2. Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer if desired.
1. Prepare the garment/fabric by ensuring the surface is clean, dry, and wrinkle free by using a lint brush and your heat press.
1. Bend a corner to remove the backing paper from the printed image.
2. Place the printed image on top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you).
3. Completely cover the image with siliconized parchment paper.
4. Press 30 seconds at 350°F/177°C using medium (30 psi/2 to 3 bar) pressure.
5. Peel the parchment paper off in a smooth even motion after the transfer cools completely.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not use bleach. Dry on low-heat setting. If you intend to iron the transferred area, ensure that the image is covered with parchment paper before ironing.
IMPORTANT: Printers and heat presses vary in accuracy. Neenah Paper has tested their products with numerous printers and presses with excellent results. Nonetheless, we recommend that you test the paper in your equipment to ensure the best results. Neenah’s maximum obligation shall be to replace any paper that has proven to be defective. Hand ironing instructions are published separately.
For more information about Neenah Paper Heat Transfer Papers: Neenah.com/Technical/HeatTransfer